Sunday, January 29, 2012

Stain? What Stain?

  For MONTHS I have been trying everything to get two cat puke stains out of my carpet.  My carpet is very light beige, and the stains were red that faded to a lovely shade of hot pink after a dozen or so attempts to remove them.  Awesome.  I figured they were never coming out and I'd made plans to replace all of the carpet in my house.  Then I found a "miracle carpet stain remover" of pinterest.com today and figured I'd give it a shot. Why not? Right?

  After Greg and Noah were asleep I headed off to Kroger to stock up on my ammo of ammonia, a spray bottle, and Bud Light.  Okay, so Bud Light wasn't part of the stain remover, but I was hopeful that I'd have a reason to celebrate with a beer or two.

  Armed with a spray bottle, an iron, and a cloth diaper I attacked the enemy. 

  I won. 

No comments:

Post a Comment